Jewel of UAE, Dubai is one of the most popular cities around the world. The city has witnessed rapid transformation and has emerged as one of the fastest growing cities. Dubai is considered to be an ideal tourist destination that offers a perfect trip for children and adults. If you are planning a Dubai trip then you must know the special highlights and major tourist destinations to cover. The tour to the beautiful city is incomplete without visiting to Burj Khalifa and Aquariumin Dubai, so make sure to get your hands on Burj Khalifa and aquarium tickets before booking your trip to Dubai or picking up a travel package.
Highlights of Dubai City Tour
Dubai City tours offer you a great way to explore different popular destinations. There are various city tours available to choose from, depending on what choices you want to include in the tour. Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium city tour is the best tour to explore Dubai in six hours. You can discover old Dubai Creek where it all started including a visit to Dubai Museum. Let’s look at the few highlights of this tour-
- Visit Dubai Museum and Old Dubai Creek
- Ride water taxi Abra and get the chance to explore life blood of Dubai
- Shop at the Gold and Spice Souk
- Get a chance to click photos to the most photographed places including Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, and Jumeirah Public Beach.
- Enjoy underwater Dubai Aquarium
- Experience the top view from Burj Khalifa
Know about the Tour
This amazing Dubai city tour begins by picking up the guests from their respective hotel or locations using private tour bus.
- The first stop is at historical Dubai Creek which is the life blood of Dubai. Here, you can discover the charming old areas of Dubai. Further, guests get a chance to explore old architectures of Dubai including Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai Museum, Ruler Court and Old Mosque. Such archeological marvels give a chance to travel back in time and know about culture and traditions that lived in Dubai.
- After that you get the chance to ride water taxi Abra. While going back, tourists can explore Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid’s Place, Jumeirah Mosque and stop by Burj Al Arab which is a man-made island.
- Also, there will be a visit to Palm Jumeirah which will captivate your imagination as you will get the chance to admire the beauty of most iconic structure of Dubai – Atlantis.
- After exploring so many different places, the city tour continues with Dubai Mall where one can shop around and also explore Dubai Aquarium which offers variety of rarest and amazing sea creatures. After Dubai Aquarium, you will get the chance to visit Burj Khalifa which is the tallest building the world.
Why choose Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium package?
These are the most iconic places to visit in Dubai. Just imagine yourself enjoying a breathtaking 360 degree panorama view of Dubai from tallest building of the world. What about exploring more than 30,000 species of marine life in Dubai Aquarium including Tiger Sharks, Octopus, Dolphins and King Crocodiles? I am sure you won’t want to miss out the chance to descend from clouds of Burj Khalifa into Marine life in Dubai Mall.
Different Inclusions in Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium
If you are looking to book package which includes Burj Khalifa and aquarium tickets, make sure to check on other inclusions as well included in the package;
- Pickup and drop from selected locations and hotels is included
- Get access to air conditioned vehicle for travelling to different locations in Dubai
- Professional guided tour from experienced guide in your selected language
- Entrance fees to all historical sight-seeing is included in the tour
- Entry tickets to Dubai Aquarium is included in package
- Entry ticket to 124th Observation Deck Burj Khalifa between 8.30AM to 3.30 PM or 7.30PM to 11.00 PM.
- Cold Mineral water is provided during the tour
The Last Words
Including Burj Khalifa and Dubai aquarium visit in your Dubai city tour is one of the essential things to do. They are amongst the most popular and visited places in the city. Missing visiting them would leave your Dubai tour incomplete. So, while booking your tour with travel agent, make sure to inquire with them about availability of Burj Khalifa and aquarium tickets and if the visit to both the places have been included in your tour package.